- Duration: 1 Day
This instructor-led course provides students with an overview of the basic functionality of Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007.
- This course is intended for novice information workers who want to learn beginning-level SharePoint Designer 2007 skills.
After completing this course, students will understand the basic technology behind SharePoint and SharePoint sites, and know how to work in SharePoint Designer 2007 to create and modify SharePoint site content. Students will know how to work with HTML pages, Web Part pages, and ASP.NET pages, and how to create content based on existing master pages. Students will also know how to create SharePoint lists and display them in Web Parts or as pages. Specifically, they will be able to:
- Understand SharePoint Designer.
- Use SharePoint Designer to carry out common tasks.
- Understand Windows SharePoint Services.
- Explore a SharePoint site.
- Understand the relationship between Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint Server 2007.
- Consider complications of upgrading customized SharePoint sites.
- Explore the SharePoint Designer workspace.
- Use toolbars.
- Use task panes.
- Create a SharePoint site hierarchy.
- Delete a SharePoint site.
- Explore a Web page.
- Insert text, ScreenTips, hyperlinks, Web components, and images.
- Add client-side interactivity.
- Create a table layout.
- Change the default page for a Web site.
- Reset a page to the site definitions.
- Create a Basic Meeting Workspace site.
- Create a Web Part page by using a browser.
- Create an ASP.NET page.
- Delete a Web page.
- Create a list.
- Modify a built-in List View page.
- Create a List View page.
- Modify a built-in List Form page.
- Insert a Web Part zone.
- Add a Web Part and modify Web Part properties.
- Create a List View Web Part.
- Customize a List View Web Part.
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses