- Duration: 1 Day
This instructor-led course provides students with an overview of some of the features and functionality of Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007.
This course is intended for information workers who want to learn advanced-level SharePoint Designer 2007 skills.
After completing this course, students will know how to work with Data Views and data sources. They will know how to use different types of controls and work with page layouts. Finally, students will know how to work with workflows. Specifically, they will be able to:
- Create and customize Data Views.
- Apply conditional formatting.
- Format a Data View by using XSLT.
- Allow insertions, deletions, and updates.
- Convert a List View Web Part to a Data View Web Part.
- Deploy Web Parts.
- Use the Data Source Library.
- Work with XML data.
- Connect to an RSS feed XML file.
- Connect to an RSS feed server-side script.
- Connect to an XML Web service.
- Use linked sources.
- Display the contents of a list on another site.
- Connect Web Parts.
- Insert and modify controls.
- Use standard ASP.NET controls.
- Use ASP.NET validation controls.
- Use SharePoint Data View controls.
- Use SharePoint Server controls.
- Understand Web content management enhancements in SharePoint Server 2007.
- Understand the page model.
- Create and modify a page layout.
- Restore an earlier version of a page layout.
- Detach and reattach a page layout.
- Work with workflows.
- Create a workflow.
- Use conditions and actions.
- Verify and deploy a workflow.
- Modify a workflow.
- Create a multi-step workflow.
- Delete a workflow.
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses