- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 1 Day
This instructor-led course provides students with an overview of some of the features and functionality of Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007.
This course is intended for information workers who want to learn intermediate-level SharePoint Designer 2007 skills.
After completing this course, students will know how to display content from an external data source on a SharePoint site, and how to work with many types of data sources including XML and RSS. Students will know how to insert HTML controls, ASP.NET controls, and SharePoint controls on SharePoint site pages. Specifically, they will be able to:
- Understand master pages.
- Attach a master page.
- Create a Web page from a master page.
- Customize a master page.
- Change the default master page.
- Manage content placeholders and content regions.
- Reset a master page to the site definition.
- Understand CSS and color-coding options.
- Identify styles in cascading style sheets.
- Create, modify, and delete styles.
- Use the Style Application toolbar.
- Create and attach CSS files.
- Understand CSS inheritance in SharePoint.
- Use CSS reports.
- Understand site definitions and templates.
- Create a site template.
- Explore a site template.
- Test a site template solution.
- Configure Contributor Settings.
- Identify Contributor Settings.
- Create reports.
- Back up and restore sites.
- Export and import sites.
- Copy lists and libraries between sites.
- Copy documents between sites.
- Understand usability issues.
- Choose color schemes.
- Understand accessibility standards and legal issues.
- Generate accessibility reports.
- Generate compatibility reports.
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses