- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
The course is a Six Sigma team member training and highlights the basics of Lean Six Sigma and is targeted to a wide audience of team members who need familiarity with the overall process and the basic process improvement tools.
It is designed to provide a broad understanding of the Lean Six Sigma improvement methodology, concepts, and language, along with a complete toolbox of basic process improvement methods applied within a Six Sigma framework, including basic Statistical Process Control Charts.
- The Yellow Belt is needed to gather data, participate in problem solving, and add their expertise to the exploration process. A Yellow Belt typically has a basic knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma, and is often responsible for the development of process maps to support Six Sigma projects. A Yellow Belt participates as a core team member or subject matter expert on projects.
- In addition, Yellow Belts may often be responsible for running smaller process improvement projects using the DMAIC methodology. The Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control methodology is presented with case studies and examples drawn from Service, Business Process, and Manufacturing applications. A certification is awarded upon passing a final exam.
Our Yellow Belt Certification Course covers the following topics:
- Six Sigma Implementation and Management
- Six Sigma Goals and Metrics
- Creating Customer Driven Organizations
- Training for Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Teams
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses