- Fees / Price AED 9,191
- Locations Downtown Dubai
This high impact conference skillfully trains the participant to become certified as a Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt. This certification enhances professional core competencies in World-Class business processes. Additionally, praticipants are better qualified to increase operational effectiveness, engage employees, reduce operating expenses, improve industry reputation, and leverage business excellence. Customer value creation awareness is a prime element of this unique training initiative.
In this hands-on learning expereince, you will:
- Understand how to deploy the potential of Lean Six-Sigma as a strategic business tool.
- Learn the basics of Lean Processing and Six-Sigma applications to focus on the reduction of operational costs.
- Learn to maximize profits by reducing process variation and expanding operational control and stability.
- Re-define your perception of "normal" to "excellent" with the skillful application of Lean Six-Sigma tools.
"Upon successful completion of this worldclass high-impact programme, which includes all established certification skill points of Lean Six-Sigma Body of Knowdlege, participants would receive Lean Six-Sigma Green Belt Certification"
Participants attending this programmeme will:
- Enhance their understanding of the basic level Lean Six-Sigma process.
- Learn to successfully deploy Six-Sigma into current business operations for effectiveness through teamwork.
- Learn the basics of Lean Six-Sigma methodology, statistical analysis, and its analytical integration into the business process.
- Learn to integrate the principles of Lean Six-Sigma to establish process control and minimize process variation, subsequently, reducing operational costs.
- Develop their understanding of the skills and behaviours required to fully deploy Lean Six-Sigma into your organization.
This high impact training and development is a proven blend of Lean Six-Sigma theory, lecture, hands-on classroom exercises and video programmes to facilitate the learning experinece.
This is a highly interactive prorgarm which involves the participant in every level. We "learn by doing" in a safe classroom environment. This is "hands-on, common-sense" learning in which we skillfully utilize proven elements of contemporary adult learning theory.
Many of the exercises emphaisze the integration of teamwork to facilitate Six-Sigma success. We use workplace examples from all types of business processes to make this training more applicable to the participant's work environment.
The organization will benefit from Six-Sigma integration by having more money returned to working capital. This is facilitated by the reduction of process errors and a more stable process. Subsequently, more time is available to the management team by reducing process variation. This will allow the organization to gain a competitive advantage with more accurate material flow and processing.
Delegates attending this programme gain a deeper appreciation and understanding of Six-Sigma methodology and the skillful application of this World-Class concept. Additionally, Six-Sigma deployment enhances the managerial skill set and professional competency of the participant.
Understanding the strategic power of Six-Sigma Methodology
- VoC, stakeholders & process owners, CTQ elements
- The basis of Six-Sigma; history and development; Understanding DMAIC process
- Strategic concepts & benefits of Benchmarking
- Six-Sigma deployment: DMAIC Concept
- Tollgate concept for Six-Sigma organizational functionality
- The power of data analysis in organization effectiveness and clarification
- Concepts of the Kano Analysis…three key elements of customer awareness
- Six Sigma in action. Project charters…Six-Sigma project integration
- The impact of lean process and Six Sigma, the perfect algorithm
- "Do It Yourself Six-Sigma" The application of Project Templates
- Defining Timelines and Deliverables…a clear project game plan
- The focus on value creation in business processes
- "Speed and Accuracy" Blending proven processing concepts
- Quality function deployment (QFD) for business operations
- Six Sigma as a Strategic Strategy and a Measurement of organizational quality
- Data driven decision making…removing subjectivity in business decisions
- Key Metrics & Drivers for Organizational effectivenessmarket share
- World-Class Transformation to enhance competitiveness
- Kano analysis; three levels of customer responsiveness
Six-Sigma Deployment for organization effectiveness
- Calculation: The costs of poor quality: COPQ; Understanding ROI
- Attribute and Continuous Data…recognizing the differences for application
- Descriptive and Inferential statistics…knowing when to use what
- Histograms. Measures of central tendency…normal statistical distributions
- Normal Distributions, Standard Scores, Z tables
- Student's t-Tests , statistical degrees of freedom
- Process Capability - voice of the process; central tendency of the data set
- Statistical Mean, Median & Mode; Calculation of Sigma Failure Rates; DPMO
- Microsoft Excel & Minitab Statistical Software Applications
- Process Base Line; Data Collection Plan
- Y= f x - Matrix; Identification of KPIV
- Graphing Discrete & Continuous Data; software interface
- Graphing Discrete & Continuous Data; software interface
- Population & Sample data; σ, x, s, & μ
- Central Limit Theorem, confidence intervals
- Hypothesis Testing for the mean, Type I & Type II Errors, alpha risks
- Process Capability, 1- ½ σ drift
- Process Tolerance, Measures of Dispersion, central tendency, Cp & Cpk,
- Statistical (natural process) Limits & Customer Specification Limits: LCL & UCL
- Bivariate data analysis in Six-Sigma applications
- Gauge R&R; Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
Concepts of Lean Processing
- History of Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Analysis: transformation from current sate to future state
- Cycle Time Compression; improving process throughput
- Supply Chain Acceleration
- Value Stream Mapping; focus on value creation: value chain identification
- Muda: Identifying Seven Types of Wastes
- Muri: Work complexity & fatigue factors
- Mura: Focus on Process Flow; Roll Throughput Yield RTY
- 5S concepts for workplace organization & effectiveness
- Visual controls, Poka Yoke concept; prevention/detection/mitigation
- SMED Concepts to speed up processes
- Team dynamics, Team conflict: (forming, storming, norming, performing)
- SIPOC Diagrams; three levels of Process maps, flowcharts
Blending Lean Principles in Business All Processes
- Standardized Work Applications to maximize efficiency and reduce variation
- Batch & Queue vs. Single element processing
- Kanban Inventory operational systems
- Understanding the Theory of Constraints
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM ) for operational costs reduction
- The effectiveness integration of RFID/bar codes
- Employee Empowerment for organizational effectiveness/Kaizen interface *
- Point of Use Supply
- Quality at the Source
- Green Process Integration
- Six-Sigma project work/team dynamics and interaction
- Cause & Effect Diagrams: Ishikawa/fishbone chart Analysis
- FMEA Matrix applications for Six-Sigma; calculating the RPN
- Production Balance: The Importance of TAKT Time Awareness
- Project tools: Gantt charts, critical path method (CPM) & PERT evaluation
- Brainstorming for Results, Pareto Analysis 80/20 Analysis*
- Improving the Process for effectiveness; Lean process & Six-Sigma Integration
- High level Green Analysis
- Ishikawa Diagrams, Brainstorming, Pareto 80/20
- Brainstorm for Project Benefits…integration of team dynamics: the Five whys
Skillfully Applying the Tools of Six-Sigma for success
- Tools to speed analysis…finding the root cause of variation
- Measuring and tracking improvement; Establishing Process Baseline
- Hold the line... standardization/optimization
- Tools to prioritize improvement opportunities
- Successful ways to define and mitigate failure modes
- FMEA Diagrams in Action…how to identify process trouble spots
- Project Closure; Control plans that WORK!
- Continued workplace training...SOP for successPlanning for success;
- Innovative Six-Sigma deployment opportunities
- SPC; Monitoring Systems, Locking the Learning
- Control Chart Utilization; Juran, Deming, & Shewhart
- Lean Six-Sigma Certification Test (Pass: 80%)
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.