- Locations: Al Barsha
- Duration: 2 Day
- Timings 9:00am - 6:00pm
Lean Six Sigma is a methodology that combines over 50 tools and techniques to improve operational performance by collaborative team efforts. Major corporate giants across the world have already implemented this and have achieved phenomenal results. The objectives of this program are:
- To impart an understanding of Lean Six Sigma to drive process and result oriented improvement culture.
- Equip with skills to identify and implement Green Belt level Lean Six Sigma projects and to assist Champions/ Black Belts.
What will I learn?
Participants will get following benefits:
- Learn 50+ quality and management tools
- Learn from the expert who are Master Black Belts and working in the same field for more than 15 years
- Our Master Black Belts will mentor the participants to complete their LSSGB projects without charging any further fee
How long does it take to complete the course?
This course will be delivered as a blended learning program which will be a combination of e-learning on our online / mobile platform and a 2 day intensive workshop held on Fridays.
The e-learning platform can be accessed for 180 days allowing candidates to study at their own pace and convenience.
- Candidates desirous of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt level qualifications.
- 2+ years of work experience in Manufacturing, IT, BFSI, ITES/ BPO/ KPO/ ITIM, Services, Oil & Gas, other industries.
- Degree/Diploma Graduate
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- High quality downloadable content
- 25 PMI PDUs
- Self paced learning with video classes (180 Days access)
- 2 day weekend session
- Exam fee included
- Wide variety of online study material (Study Guides, Case Study, Pod casts, Terms and Concepts, Flash cards, mock exams, quizzes)
- Progress tracking
- Learn on the go with mobile apps (Android / I Phone)
How will I be assessed?
- Candidates will have to complete an online exam on our e-learning platform which will be available at the end of the course.
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you forAfter completion , delegates can pursue senior positions and participate in six sigma projects at their organizations.
About Innopreneur Management Consultancy
Innopreneur Management consultancy brought together consultants from different background and geographies with abundant experience of supporting businesses. From industry experts to subject matter experts to legal and regulatory experts, Innopreneur has been able to build a global network of consultants that can cater to consulting service across regions, industries and markets in an effective, efficient and affordable way.
Innopreneur team has 150+ Years of combined experience. Innopreneur consultants have extensive experience in the following areas: Strategy Development & Strategy Execution, HR Strategy & Resource Planning, Sales & Marketing Strategy, Organizational Development & Restructuring, Change Management, Start-up, Entrepreneurship, Business Model Canvas, Operations strategy, Business Excellence, Lean Six Sigma, Business process improvements, Quality Assurance, ISO 9001, Valuation, Merger & Acquisition, Corporate Finance, Accounting, Cost Accounting, Cost optimization & Cost savings, Forecasting & Budgeting, Sarbanes Oxley, Private Equity, Risk Management – Financial & Operational, Compliance & Ethics, etc.