- Fees / Price AED 10,485
- Duration TBC
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Deira
The Knowledge Academy’s Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course materials are designed to ensure delegates receive a consistently high
standard of training. Our Green & Master Black Belt trainers have over 20 years world class experience including deep expertise in the implementation of best practice in work optimisation, supply chain management and the use of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. They have worked at leading management consultants working on high profile assignments with significant experience managing & implementing Lean Six Sigma best practices in the manufacturing, utilities, retail, life sciences, engineering, construction and central Government sectors.
The Knowledge Academy Lean Six Sigma Green Belt events are designed to maximise delegates’ potential in the Lean Six Sigma training
Following confirmation of booking The Knowledge Academy will send the Pre-Course work to the delegate. This work consists of;
1) Pre read files on Lean Six Sigma tools PDF
2) Pre read files on why Lean Six Sigma PDF
The Knowledge Academy’s Lean Six Sigma event training event is an intensive 5 days course that includes the Lean Six Sigma Yellow and Green Belt examinations within the course. Upon booking, Joining Instructions that describe the course location and other administrative details will also be emailed.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Examination
A 50 question multiple choice examination with a pass mark of 70%. Success in this examination indicates that the candidate would be able to act as a practitioner member of an improvement management team using the Lean Six Sigma method within a process improvement environment supporting Lean Six Sigma. Please note that success in the Foundation examination (yellow belt) is a pre- requisite for that candidate to move forward to the Lean Six Sigma green belt examination.
During The Knowledge Academy’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt 3 day course, delegates will spend time preparing for both the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt examination and a case study project taken on the final day of the course (please note case study on the final day is optional, dependent on group size).
The Knowledge Academy Lean Six Sigma Green Belt 3 day course covers the following topics:
- Improve Process Vision Brain Storming Lean Principles
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- They have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- They are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- They provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of their training is hands on use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, they have an extremely high pass rate
- They are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of their delegates come back to them for further training
- As a trusted brand, they are renowned for their focus on education and ensuring students pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- They provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- Students ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- They have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide.
Lean and Sigma Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying