- Duration 6 Days
- Locations Agouza
You will learn how to:
- Develop internal communication networks and build a shared vision of success to guide organizational change initiatives.
- Embrace strategic experimentation while minimizing the associated risks.
- Analyze disruptive technologies and leverage the growth opportunities they present.
- Assess the impact of leadership styles and senior team traits on organizational renewal.
Exploring organizational architectures for short-run and long-term success.
- Examining the dynamics of innovation and organizational change.
- Diagnosing organizational culture and exploring cultural change.
- Building a senior team that can effectively manage change.
- Identifying successful innovations and addressing disruptive change in a dynamic world.
- Managing for short-run goals and long-term innovation.
- Creating coexisting highly differentiated and highly integrated organizations.
Senior executives who operate in fast-paced business environments. Individual
participants as well as executive teams at companies of all sizes—from market leaders to emerging companies.
To become a leading institution in providing a package of value added services; all bundled together for the purpose of achieving organizational excellence and maximizing human assets outputs.See all Leadership & Management Developmenet Center courses