This course is based on international work on Leadership and looks at the eight key leadership functions that you will have to do, or manage, as a leader.
You'll explore the skills needed to provide the functions which improve your ability to be an effective leader, and in doing so; improve your ability to lead effectively by satisfying task, team and individual needs.
Leadership roles in:
- Defining the Task (Vision & Mission)
- Planning & Strategy setting
- Delegating and empowering your subordinates
- Setting an Example
About Assets HR
- theirservices includes
- Organizational Development & Design Services.
- Training & Development.
- Sales, Marketing and Human Resources Management consultancy Services.