- Locations: Smart Village, ITIDA Building - B121, Cairo/Alex. Desert Road, K28, Giza, Egypt, 12577
- Duration: 3 Days
This course is designed to teach first-line managers or team leaders how to manage projects quantitatively in order to complete projects on schedule, within budget, and with all requirements met. The course covers the knowledge and skills leaders need to effectively lead and coach development teams.
Topics to be covered
- Successful completion of this course enables participants to:
- Describe how the use of operational procedures and data can be effectively used by teams and individuals, can improve software development activities and provide positive motivation for engineers and teams
- Demonstrate key behaviors for successfully leading and coaching teams
- Show how to quantitatively manage projects through the use of effective cost, schedule and quality measures
- Describe the basic concepts on which the TSP is built
- Provide a working-level understanding of how individuals and teams apply the TSP
About Software Engineering Competence Centre
The Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) is an Egyptian leading ICT organization aiming at bridging the gap between the technologies needed to overcome the economical-social-environmental challenges and the current existing technologies.
In , the Software Engineering Competence Center (SECC) was inaugurated as part of the efforts sponsored by the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) to support Information Technology Industry in Egypt.See all Software Engineering Competence Centre courses