- Locations: 59A Zahraa El Maadi St. Zahraa El Maadi Towers, Maadi, Helwan, Egypt
- Duration: 3 Days
Employees are not told what to do anymore. Now, you need to engage your team and assist them in reaching their goals. management-training-programsYou do not direct; you win the team over to your point of view. You do not dictate; you inspire and empower! You can learn how to effectively engage your team by focusing on your leadership team leadership development. Leadership development is needed to successfully take charge of your team in today's business world. This corporate training program will teach you how to stop managing and start leading; and, as a result, make you a vital part to your organization's future. Investing in leadership training will help build your team's management fundamentals, which will ensure you are more than likely to have a bright career path ahead of you.
Learn How To
- Build effective coaching techniques
- Master problem analysis and decision-making
- Effectively communicate change
- Strengthen listening skills
- Recognize team success with enthusiasm
- Learn the 8-step delegation process
Managers of the past often mandated change, but did not follow it. Today's successful leaders are willing to adapt and improve team performance by sharpening their own leadership team development skills. This management training program empowers you to practice the skills you need to stop pushing and start pulling. By taking this corporate leadership program you will become an engaging manager that creates confident, inspired, empowered, and enthusiastic teams!
Who Should Attend
Our leadership training programs benefits anyone who interacts with internal or external customers, project team leaders, employees who serve on teams or managers who want to enhance other skills through team leadership development in order to achieve outstanding results.
Leadership Training Format
The Leadership Training Course format is offered in various formats. The more popular programs are offered as 7 weeks or 3 days. Check your local office for listings.
- Developing Personal Leadership
- Achieving Organizational Results
- Understanding the Innovation Process
- Demonstrating the Planning Process
- Defining the Performance Process
- Appraisal Systems and the Coaching Process
- Problem Analysis and Decision-Making
- Recognizing Human Potential
- Implementing the Delegation Process
- Handling Mistakes
- Communicating to Lead
- Leading More Effective Meetings
- Celebrating Success
About Dale Carnegie Egypt
Founded in 1912, We_They has evolved from one man's belief in the power of self-improvement to a performance-based training company with offices worldwide. We focus on giving people in business the opportunity to sharpen their skills and improve their performance in order to build positive, steady, and profitable results.See all Dale Carnegie Egypt courses