- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
You have the power to turn on or turn off the productivity of the people who report to you. You are the crucial interface between the employee on the shop floor or the service desk and the managers of the organization.
Although you usually have more technical experience than the employees you supervise, you may not have had a lot of leadership experience. This course will give you the skills in communication, coaching, and conflict that you need to be successful.
What Will Students Learn?
- Ways to prioritize, plan, and manage their time.
- How to identify their primary leadership style.
- How to develop some flexibility to use other leadership styles.
- Ways to meet the needs of employees and co-workers through communication and coaching.
- Ways to make conflict a powerful force for creative, well-rounded solutions to problems.
What Topics are Covered?
- What is peer review?
- Initiating the process
- The peer review panel
- Asking questions
- The peer review process
- Panel walk through
- Why does the process fail?
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses