- Locations: Kuala Lumpur
- Duration: 5 to 12 Days
In this program you will learn about...
Most managers are evaluated as average by their peers and superiors even though they posses good job specific skills and perform their job adequately. High performing managers are those who stand out because of the legacy they establish in their organizations. In this program we will understand these processes, develop methodology for choosing your legacy and understand the process of implementation of a leadership plan. A unique program empowering you to play a leadership role in your organization, your department or your section - to the benefit of your organization and your own career advancement.
This program provides the essential leadership skills required in managers and executives to be recognized as high performers in their organizations.
Each participant will go away with an action plan he can implement in a step-by-step manner in his organization.
- Program Introduction
- Program Overview
- Manager Role
- Leadership Role
- Understanding Good Management
- Understanding High Performing Manager Attributes.
- Understanding Leadership
- Leadership Skills
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Understanding Leadership Opportunities
- Leadership Case Studies
- Understanding Standard Structured Management Systems
- Customer Satisfaction
- Quality Assurance (ISO9001:2010, QS9000, TL9000, eSourcing)
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- How to Prepare for Leadership Role
Establishing a Legacy
Key Leadership Process Management Capability...
- Mobilizing People
- Providing Direction
- Building Teams to Support Legacy
- Demonstrate Technical Credibility
- Resisting Temptation to focus on Solving Technical Problems Yourself
- Not Relying on Formal Authority to Lead
Cause to Champion
Keeping Informed of the Changing Business Environment
- General Economic Environment
- Industry Environment
- New Opportunities
Continually Improving Leadership Work Processes
Mobilization of Different "Work Cultures"
Assigning Strategic Work
- Workshop 1: Preparing your Leadership Strategy.
- Workshop 2: Detailed Planning to Implement your Leadership Plan.
For all of above (and more) you will learn...
- What it Means?
- How to Do? (Step by Step)
- How not to Do?
- A Step-by-Step Implementation.
- How to Leverage your Employees and Organizational Resources to build your performance capability.
After attending the program you should have an action plan to implement what you have learnt on your job. The action plan is developed individually (during the program) to suite your organizational needs.
About Petro Training - Malaysia
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.See all Petro Training - Malaysia courses