Leaders who inspire teams to work together can deliver results and services faster, better and more cost effectively. In this course, you gain the skills to structure, measure and tune performance in a service team environment.
- Through practical workshops, you learn how to become a leader who equips his or her team with the skills and capabilities to optimize productivity and performance and deliver high-quality results
Learn How To
At this program's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Distinguishing the components of effective leadership
- Refining a powerful leadership approach
- Coaching your team for enhanced performance
- Enhancing individual and team capabilities
- Enabling the team as a key leadership activity
- Leaders versus managers
- Leadership styles
- Taking a new leadership role with rapid impact
- Taking initiative actions to setup and lead change, communicating this change to the employees who are likely to resist it.
- How turn your mistakes into success
- Filling in the registration form, in details, and answering all the questions at the back of the registration comprehensively.
- Making a pre course interview with the head section.
- Participates should have a proven proficiency in written and spoken English(optional)
In 2001 Hi-Q Academy started with one computer branch at 8th Moheb Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with 2 computer labs and staff consisted of five administrators and three instructors. HI-Q started with great partner like Microsoft gold partner and focusing on offering computer ctheirses for adults who seek job opportunities. Hi-Q was the first training center in Tanta that offer computer ctheirses with new, different and modern style that attract big numbers of people and achieved, for their clients, trust in a place that could be a good substitute for them instead of traveling to Cairo to get what they need. HI-Q Academy offered all Microsoft and Cisco ctheirses with theyll experienced instructors from inside and outside Tanta, they also started offer computer ctheirses for kids that helped so much in raising people awareness with the important of learning computer from young ages. Hi-Q Academy marketing plan along with innovate ideas in advertising gave it a great push forward in having good marketing share.
In 2004 their second Languages and soft skills was opened at 16th Botros Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with five labs and at this moment their staff reached ttheynty administrators and over than fifty instructors.
In 2005 their main branch has expanded with another three computer labs with one lab for their international exams, VUE/PROMETRIC.
In 2008 Zagazek Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Mahlla Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Qatar branch was opened.
In 2012 they are expected to move to their new branch in Down Town in Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt in one big place for their company.See all Hi Q Academy courses