- Locations: 29 Mohamed Shafiq-Heliopolice-Cairo -Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
Up to this point in your career, you have been a successful employee or inpidual contributor, or have recently been promoted to manager. You have developed skills to be successful in your field. In this course, you will learn the practical skills you need to be an effective leader in your organization.
Who should attend?
New managers and inpidual contributors who are seeking to develop or enhance leadership abilities with practical skills.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- To differentiate between leadership and management core competencies
- Increase our leadership sphere of influence
- Develop additional skills within the five drivers of business success
- To examine our leadership styles—maximize strengths, minimize weaknesses
- To increase the productivity of inpiduals and teams within our organization
- Module One: Develop Personal Leadership
- Module Two: Understanding the Innovation Process
- Module Three: Demonstrating the Planning Process
- Module Four: Defining the Performance Process
- Module Five: The Appraisal System and Coaching Process
- Module Six: Decision Making & Problem Analysis
- Module Seven: Implementing the Delegation Process
- Module Eight: Handling Mistakes
About PM Information House
They, at PM-Information House Professional Project Management Consultant and partner for NPM (National Project Management-Canada), Through a large pool of certified project management Consultants ,PgMP , PMP , PMI-RMP , PSP They provide Project Management Professional (PMP) preparation exam & Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preparation exam , after you seat for the exam your Certificates will be accredited by PMI (Project Management Institute-USA). And, They provide Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) preparation exam accredited by AACEI (The Association for Advance Cost Engineer International).See all PM Information House courses