- Price EGP 33,186
- Duration 12 Days
- Locations Petro Tech
What do we mean by leadership? Where does influence fit in? What are some of the "best practices" in leadership over time and how do they apply to modern business today?
"Best Practices are the practices chosen by world class leaders who have used their influence to change their environment - government or business - for the good, or to improve their organizations success ratio".
Organizational development literature contains a wide variety of definitions and descriptions of leadership. Some people argue that leadership and management are quite different and that they require a different perspective and skills. Others hold that leadership is a facet of management and that influencing is a facet of leadership.
"A leader is someone who sets the direction and influences people to follow in that direction."
This programme series establishes what some of the industry leaders do, to improve their organizations' position through effective leadership. We will study the best practices from industry leaders whose techniques have proven to work in the local and global markets.
Each practice will include a way in which any leader in the market can apply the practices learned to improve their own environment. In addition, case studies are delivered through videos with a hands-on activity and team case questions, to further provide an insight into how to make these practices work in your own environment.
It is recommended that the Delegate attend this program for the full two weeks in order to reap the maximum benefits towards becoming a world class leader. Each segment is designed to teach and demonstrate essential best practices. At the conclusion of this program, the Delegate will be able to understand, and apply the skills learned in this seminar.
This conference is designed to promote effective leadership and influencing skills among management personnel.
At the conclusion of this course, you should be able to:
- Determine best practices of leaders through history and how to apply them today
- Articulate an understanding of what leadership means for in your business.
- Explain your leadership capabilities and areas for personal development.
- Determine your role as an effective leader in any organization.
- Describe a change management model for management and the process of planning, communicating, and implementing change.
- Describe how to build and rebuild trust in an organization.
- Develop strategies for creating a positive work environment that fosters leadership and a commitment to continuous improvement in others.
- Tap into and "inner power" to gain self confidence and strength.
- Get the most productivity out of each constituent (worker or other)
- Develop a culture that earns respect through new ideas and innovation.
This program is an interactive mixture of lecture, discussion groups, activities and practice on various exercises, and video sequences. It provides the latest instructional technologies to enable the delegate to learn and apply the skills and techniques used in the programs.
Attending this programme will allow delegates to gain important skills and understanding of what a leader truly is and how a leader leads effectively. This programme includes many of the best practices used in business and government today, and demonstrates how a delegate can use these techniques to build a strong followship. By focusing on the art of leading, the delegates should be stronger in the areas of visioning, inspiring, decision making and changing their respective organizations for the better.
To impact their respective organizations, leaders need to know how to foster business growth through more productive people and innovative ideas. This programme advances the leadership techniques learned in the programme with hands on, case studies and illustrations of how to apply these skills to build a more robust organization.
The Core Competencies
- Develop essential leadership qualities to enable growth and capacity to lead
- Develop a Leadership Balance
- Build a following by building trust
- How to transform people into productive followers
- The ability to change other people and change your paradigm
- Insight into your own leadership style
- Becoming a well rounded leader in everything in Life
- Build a plan for your future
- Lead by example
- Apply personal growth techniques
- Command respect
The Conference Content
Leadership and Influence: What do they mean?
- Course Introduction
- Leadership roles
- Self Assessment: Leadership Behaviors
- Leadership from Within
- Paradigms that Guide Thinking
- Three Lenses of Leadership
How a Leader Leads From Within
- Ways to Increase Self Knowledge
- Self Reflection and self esteem
- Understand how you Think
- The Character of a Leader
- Creating an Environment of Leadership
- Real Leaders are emotionally intelligent
- Guide to your Inner Leader
- Balance in mind, body and spirit
The Role of a Change Leader
- Making the change transition
- Responses to Change
- How to be resilient during change times
- Environmental change agents
- Change and Leadership Paradigms
- Communicating Change
- The Human Side of Change
How a Leader Builds Trust
- What is Trust?
- The Benefits of a High Trust Environment
- Trust reducing behaviours
- Restoring breached trust
- Building Capacity for Trust
- Personal Influence and Political Savvy
- Negotiating Agreement
How a Leader Fosters a Leadership Environment
- Mind and action focus
- The Alliance Mindset
- Developing the Win Win Solution
- Tips on improving performance
- Strategies for Fostering Leadership
- Leadership knowledge check
- Essential leadership qualities
- Success questions
- Action steps to take
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.