- Duration: 5 Days
Leadership is one of the most researched and written about topics in the business world. However:
- How do you transfer the wealth of knowledge out there into practical step-by-step actions that yield results?
- How do you motivate and inspire your team?
- How do you achieve clarity and focus on the critical issues that may have long-term impact?
- How do you make difficult decisions that strike a balance between human relations and pragmatism?
- How do you change an organisation's culture and develop new standards of performance?
Using a hands-on, practise-based approach, this five-day course provides you with the tools, techniques and skills required to enable your knowledge and experience as a leader to successfully work for you and your organisation.Updated on 24 February, 2023
Job roles this course is suitable for:Leadership
About Informa Connect Middle East
Informa Connect Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.
- HR and Leadership Management Global Edulink
USD 973Duration: Upto 22 Hours
- Certificate in Managing and Leading Change - Level 2 Global Edulink
USD 447Duration: Upto 3 Hours