This introduction to leadership training course runs over in Doha, Qatar. It will give leaders and managers the essential building blocks to advance in business leadership. It blends the theoretical and practical aspects of leadership in a powerful way that will equip those who are new to leadership for the realities of the role.
The course is centred on a practical leadership exercise called 'Crystal Water', which allows participants to practise taught theory in a realistic way. Current theory of leadership is delivered throughout and our trainers provide coaching, feedback and regular reviews. Before leaving, participants formulate a personal development plan to aid the ongoing implementation of leadership skills in their workplace.
Who is it for?
As an introduction to leadership, this course is suitable for a broad range of individuals:
- Those who are new to their leadership role
- Individuals who are already established in their workplace
- Managers who are responsible for team leaders and considering whether this training is suitable
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand what it takes to be a leader personally
- Know how to shape vision and set objectives
- Discover how team dynamics affect team and how to problem-solve
- Course workbook and journal
- Official Institute of Leadership & Management Development certificate
- Personal development plan
- 1:1 Coaching and feedback
If you have a group of staff requiring training in Leadership Fundamentals, we can deliver the programme in-house with as little, or as much customisation as you need. On an in-house course, you can chose:
- The training venue
- Trainer/trainee ratios
- Customisation of case studies, scenarios and examples
- Course structure in order to match your leadership competency framework
Pricing is based on a one-off customisation fee, plus a fee per session delivered.
About Red Rock International
Red Rock International is a global people development company that designs and delivers experiential training ctheirses in leadership and team building, as theyll as large scale challenge events, for businesses. their instructors are their secret theyapon, blending knowledge of corporate training requirements with a passion for experiential learning. The result is enjoyable and memorable ctheirses that link theory with practice which improves performance back at work. they operate according to the highest international standards of health and safety. their ctheirses are designed in Great Britain and delivered across the globe by international teams with local knowledge.See all Red Rock International courses