Women are experiencing uniquely different and unprecedented challenges, while they juggle a home life-work balance or make lifestyle choices that can have an indeterminate impact on their future and emotional wellbeing; or manage their business and personal relationships.
In this current age of technology, no matter how high the IQ, there is no guarantee to success. Evidence shows that those who can influence, think outside the box, create and deliver a vision for themselves and others are today's winners. Having great ideas is only part of the challenge of getting products and services to market. Knowing the impact of the idea on the business transaction is essential in a resource optimized world. This entails making decisions based not only on the merit of the idea or initiative, but on the funding required to make it happen, the risks of following the idea through, the cost and opportunity cost of the capital deployed, legal impacts and the value created.
- Ability to apply new leadership skills and achieve more success both personally and professionally.
- Contribute positively to move oneself and the organization forward.
- Ability to inspire a team who collectively have the skills to succeed
- Ability to share a vision.
- To become an inspirational leader.
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.