- Locations: Salem Salem st. intersection with Abdel Aziz Rashed st. - Al Agouza - Giza - Egypt
- Duration: 6 Days
- Formulate and implement functional and business-unit strategies.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives and corporate projects.
- Enhance synergies across critical organizational functions.
- Balance core businesses with innovative, new-growth opportunities.
- Construct a holistic approach to identifying problems and adapting to change.
- Gain greater knowledge, capabilities, and confidence to develop a personal leadership philosophy.
- Building Foundational Skills.
- Cross-Functional Business Approach, Strategy, Marketing, Balanced Scorecard , Finance And Accounting , Operations .
- Strategy Formulation And Implementation .
- Actionable Leadership, Globalization, Innovation Challenges, Change Management, Effective Decision Making And Execution.
Designed to groom outstanding leadership prospects, PLD is ideal for managers and functional specialists from midsize to large organizations, who have approximately 10 to 15 years of work experience. Participants gain an in-depth understanding of the organization’s varied functions and how they interrelate to impact its bottom line.
About Leadership & Management Developmenet Center
To become a leading institution in providing a package of value added services; all bundled together for the purpose of achieving organizational excellence and maximizing human assets outputs.See all Leadership & Management Developmenet Center courses