- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 5 Days
- To increase your awareness of your own leadership ability, potential, and goals.
- To deepen your understanding of the application of leadership in your careers.
Self Assessment Through Personality Profile Questionnaire
- Determine style in calm and storm (crisis situations)
- Understanding the attributes of different styles
- Leveraging the strengths of yourself and others
Application of Self Assessment to Leadership
- Who do you lead and how do you lead?
- The best and worst leaders.
- How do you want to lead? The journey of intentional change.
- Leadership vs. management.
- Traits of famous leaders.
- Leading during times of crisis.
- Leadership and ethics.
About National Management Institute
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses