- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 to 3 Days
- Location Lebanon
For newly promoted managers, or team leaders with a need to develop their own leadership style and skills.
Participants will gain an understanding of:
- The meaning of leadership
- Their own leadership style
- The factors of a successful team
- The behaviours of a strong leader
- The need, and strategies, to adapt leadership style to fit the personalities of the team members
Participants will learn to lead by direction, participation and delegation, and will consider how to develop an appropriate leadership plan to ensure they work with their team to meet organisational objectives.
PwC’s Academy is the educational business of PwC. Their goal is to help improve the knowledge, skills, competence and expertise of people in finance and business; to help organisations across the region grow and retain their talent. Their foundation is Their team of expert professionals who convey their Theyalth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PWC Academy Lebanon courses