This module examines the qualities and communication skills of effective leadership in the modern workspace. Leadership within successful organisations creates synergy between team members through a common vision and clear, inspiring message.
This skill ensures participants can communicate, influence and motivate through building trust and driving beyond the short-term.
About British Council Qatar
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. Established in 1972, the British Council’s office in Qatar is among its one hundred worldwide offices.
theyhave experienced tremendous growth over the last three years across all areas of theirwork. theirwork in English language teaching, examination services and teacher training projects have seen a step change in scale and quality.
theirprojects with local partners which all include a focus on outreach and capacity building have reached broader audiences of young people.
The British Council will continue to be recognised as the leading international educational and cultural relations organisation in Qatar, and will be the partner of choice in:
See all British Council Qatar courses
- English language teaching and learning, and the delivery of UK examinations
- international arts programmes, cultural management and the creative economy
- building higher education partnerships and research links with the UK
- internationalising the curriculum and approach to teaching and learning across education sectors
- developing exciting international youth initiatives.