- Price AED 6,556
- Duration 2 days
- Locations Oud Metha, Al Karamah
Threats to valuable customer data and business information are now more prevalent than ever. With our information security management training you’ll gain confidence in the protection of your company’s data.
You’ll learn how to measure and reduce information security risks, and understand the principles of setting up your own information security management systems to deliver customer confidence and reduce your exposure to the implications of breaches.
Lead Implementer: ISO/IEC 27001
Discover more about the methodology and tools to fully lead the implementation of an Information Security Management System.
What will I learn?
- To complete efficient internal ISO/IEC 27001 audits
- To understand and deliver each stage of the internal audit process
- Confidence in recommending follow up actions to achieve compliance
- Skilled ISO/IEC 27001 auditors within your organization
- Compliance with ISO/IEC 27001 through regular internal audits
- Proof of quality data security controls across your organization
- Improved industry reputation and customer trust.
Who should attend?
People responsible for auditing who already understand ISO/IEC 27001.
You will need an understanding of information security management systems.
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses