Course detailsCourse Overview
IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 sets out the criteria for a quality management system and is the only standard in the family that can be certified to (although this is not a requirement). It can be used by any organization, large or small, regardless of its field of activity. In fact, ISO 9001:2015 is implemented by over one million companies and organizations in over 170 countries.
- Understand the philosophy, concepts, and benefits of a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015, "Quality Management Systems -Requirements".
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard in the context of an objective ;
- Understand the purpose, content, and interrelationships of ISO 9000, ISO 9001, ISO 9004, and ISO 19011.
- Have the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct second-party (Supplier/Vendor) or third- party Quality Management System audits
- Facilitate and manage quality audits performed by Accredited Certification Bodies or Registrars.
About NBIZ INFOSOL
Nbiz are pioneers in the field of IT Governance, Information Security and IT Service management. Nbiz Infosol was born with the idea of helping companies to acquire appropriate solutions that addresses their business requirements. Located in Abu Dhabi, Nbiz Infosol is committed to provide a solution that adds value to the business at a very competitive pricing.
We strive to achieve best quality in whatever we do. By Quality we do not mean mere certification but achieving the requirements of the customers at the same time not overstressing our employees. We only undertake projects that are within our capabilities and are happy to redirect the customers if that particular area is not within our reach. This way we do not overcommit and under deliver rather we under commit and over deliver.See all NBIZ INFOSOL courses
Quality Management Related Questions
- Certified TQM Professional Vskills
AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months
- Security Risk Management Training Express
AED 1,714Duration: Upto 5 Hours
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA) TCB Cert. Worldwide
AED 3,459Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom