Course detailsISO 27001:2013 - IRCA Certified
ISO 27001 is a well-known information security standard and becomes globally famous by its systematic approaches and methodologies. It helps organizations to achieve their desired level of information security using a so-called Information Security Management System (ISMS) PDCA (plan-do-check-act) methodology which established policies, controls and security organization within the organization.
Lead Auditor candidates must understand both audit steps and standard requirements. The course will take you through step by step, the audit method of ISO 27001 certification requirements from risk assessment to writing an audit report.
Class progress, several workshops and role-play sessions will be provided to help candidates understand the objectives.
- To ensure candidates understand the purpose and benefits of Information Security Management System vis-à-vis the audit requirements of ISO 27001
- To provide keen knowledge on best practices regarding how to conduct audit preparation, questioning, on-site auditing, reporting, presenting and documentation
- 15 Intensive Training Workshops
- 40 PDUs or 40 CPE credits
- Interactive Training Experience
- Gain the required skills and knowledge to successfully lead ISMS audits
About NBIZ INFOSOL
Nbiz are pioneers in the field of IT Governance, Information Security and IT Service management. Nbiz Infosol was born with the idea of helping companies to acquire appropriate solutions that addresses their business requirements. Located in Abu Dhabi, Nbiz Infosol is committed to provide a solution that adds value to the business at a very competitive pricing.
We strive to achieve best quality in whatever we do. By Quality we do not mean mere certification but achieving the requirements of the customers at the same time not overstressing our employees. We only undertake projects that are within our capabilities and are happy to redirect the customers if that particular area is not within our reach. This way we do not overcommit and under deliver rather we under commit and over deliver.See all NBIZ INFOSOL courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.