This intensive course enables participants to develop the expertise needed to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
During this training, the participant will acquire the skills and knowledge needed to proficiently plan and perform audits compliant with the certification process of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the abilities (mastering audit techniques) and skills (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary to the efficient conducting of an audit.
- includes a real life case study and assignments to:
- Provide applicable situations and cases
- Present a real world connect using situations that can happen in the day to day life of participants
- Perform an audit of an ISMS with a team
- Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by
- Day 2: Planning and Initiating an ISO 27001 audit
- Day 3: Conducting an ISO 27001 audit
- Day 4: Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 27001 audit
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses