- Duration: 5 days
Our ISO 14001 management systems training puts environmental best practice at the heart of your operations. It enables your business to grow and succeed while reducing its impact on the environment.
You will learn how to meet the latest EMS policy requirements and benefit from a structured approach to achieving environmental objectives.
Lead Auditor: ISO 14001 IEMA Approved Lead Environmental Auditor
Specifically for environmental professionals who want to plan, conduct and lead effective audits.
What will I learn?
- Consolidate knowledge of ISO 14001 and environmental legislation
- To achieve best practice in auditing and reporting to ISO 14001
- Emerging trends and developments in environmental management
- Develop leaders in your business and building ISO 14001 awareness
- Gain customer trust with IEMA and ISO 14001 accreditation
- Improve efficiency, cut costs and achieve continual improvement
- Knowledge and experience of an ISO 14001:2004 EMS are essential
- We recommend you also understand the principles of auditing and implementing management systems, preferably an EM
About BSI Group
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses