- Price AED 10,597
- Duration 5 days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Oud Metha, Al Karamah
Our BS OHSAS 18001 management system training will help you understand the principles of setting up a robust framework to manage all your health and safety needs, whatever the size and nature of your business.
This will help you to build customer, supplier and employee confidence and protect the people you work with everyday.
Lead Auditor: OHSAS 18001 (A17036)
Learn how to plan, conduct and lead effective audits based on BS OHSAS 18001 to ensure best practice and compliance with health and safety legislation.
What will I learn?
- Consolidate knowledge of BS OHSAS and health and safety legislation
- To achieve best practice in auditing and reporting to BS OHSAS 18001
- To keep up with trends and developments in occupational health and safety
- How to achieve full compliance and continual improvement
- Develop leaders in your business and build health and safety awareness
- Gain customer trust with BS OHSAS 18001 and IRCA accredited employees
Who should attend?
- Health and safety managers and advisors
- Risk, quality and environmental managers and advisors
- Existing auditors
We recommend that you have knowledge or experience of occupational health and safety management systems, standards or auditing.
BSI (British Standards Institution) is a global organization that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Formed in 1901, BSI was the world’s first National Standards Body and a founding member of the International Organization of Standardization (ISO). Over a century later it continues to facilitate business improvement across the globe by helping its clients drive performance, reduce risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards, many of which BSI originated. Famed for its marks of excellence including the instantly recognizable Kitemark®, BSI’s influence spans multiple sectors including aerospace, construction, energy, engineering, finance, healthcare, IT and retail. With over 64,000 clients in 147 countries, BSI is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
See all BSI Group courses