- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 14 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Familiarize participants with SWIFT network and the purpose of its founding.
- To familiarize the participants with all types of SWIFT messages for documentary credits.
- Introduce participants to the components of Private Messages credits and documentary collection policies and how prepared itinerary.
- SWIFT network (its importance, advantages, fields).
- How to prepare the following messages with a full explanation of the uses and fields:
- Message issuing and reporting of credit (preliminary, final, by a third bank, conversion of credit).
- The receipt of the notification message count.
- Letter of credit amendment.
- Message rejected documents for the existence of irregularities in them.
- Mandate coverage messages, modify coverage instructions and pull the value of documents / withdrawals in accordance with instructions.
- Private Messages circulation of documents and payment - withdrawal of value.
- SWIFT messages used to receive bills of collection.
- Preparation acknowledgment message to policy collection.
- Inquire about the fate of the collection policy.
- Media correspondent bank to the fate of the policy.
- Modifying the terms of collection policy.
- Inform the sender Bank to accept the time the clouds.
- The payment collection policy or the time the clouds.
- Practical examples of Swift credits and policyholders messages.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses