- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Deepen participants' knowledge of international norms and consolidated assets of credits UCP600 and conditions of transport and delivery Incoterms 2,000 .
- Familiarize participants with how to deal with credits issued, duties and responsibilities of the parties to those business dealings.
- Acquisition of practical skills in the implementation of letters of credit and how to fill out an application documentary credit.
- Some of the technical concepts and terms used in the documentary credits explain.
- Introduction to documentary credits and its importance in trade operations.
- The most important definitions and explanations duly materials and international norms bulletin UCP600 .
- Explanation of the documentary credit cycle and the role of each of the light and the enhanced Bank and the World Bank called drawing.
- Definition of transport and delivery terms & INCOTERMS2000 2,010 .
- Containerized transport SHIPMENT IN CONTAINERS .
- Showing the most important documents that are requested within the letter of credit.
- A detailed explanation of how to fill out an application user documentary credit banks.
- How to formulate special conditions based on international norms.
- Process cases to mobilize request accreditation from the reality of the contract Sale Contract Pro-forma Invoice .
- Amendments documentary credit and practical cases of the amendments.
- Regulatory and financial constraints to open documentary credit.
- Calculating the commission to open documentary credit.
- Definition of the types of letters of credit used and conditions.
- TRANSFERABLE LC .
- BACK TO BACK LC .
- REVOLVING LC .
- STANDBY LC .
- Explanation of the SWIFT system SWIFT) ) and the most important types of SWIFT messages used in the credits.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses