Course detailsLayout, design procedures and practices involved in the location of equipment and layout of piping systems
The procedures involved in the layout and piping up of a typical process unit containing pumps, exchangers, horizontal drums, and vertical towers
The consequence of related disciplines (civil, structural, electrical, instrumentation, etc.) in piping design and layout
Maintenance and accessibility requirements of piping and related disciplines
Thermal expansion and piping layout
Pipe support requirements
Latest CAD Techniques used in piping layout Updated on 05 April, 2018
About Power Technical Training
"Power Consultancy & Training" is working in the field of technical & managerial training in Egypt and through the rest of the Arab world.
• Full understanding of the training arts.
• Effective, fast, and direct communication with our customers all over the world.
• Constant development of our potential through cooperative agreements with practical training centers and other HR centers.
• Pursuit and adoption of most recent developments in the field of training the world over.
• The Implementation of training services anywhere in the world.
• Adoption of standard methods in the implementation of training services.
• Provision of outstanding training services at the lowest possible cost.
Mechanical Engineering Related Questions
Unanswered //Jan 25, 2019 Mechanical Engineering
I am a mechanical engineer, completed post graduation in heat power but don't have industrial or ...
Unanswered //Apr 29, 2019 Mechanical Engineering
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.