- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 12 Hours
1. Course Description
This course introduces the LabVIEW environment, its features, dataflow programming, and common LabVIEW architectures. This course is the fastest way to become productive with LabVIEW. It prepares you to develop test and measurement, data acquisition, instrument control, data logging, and measurement analysis applications using LabVIEW. At the end of this course, you can create applications using basic design templates and architectures to acquire, process, display, and store real-world data. The hands-on format of the course enables you to quickly apply skills learned in the course to your application.
2. Who Should Attend?
- New LabVIEW users need to develop application using National Instruments LabVIEW software
3. Course Objectives
At the end of the course the trainees will:
- Use LabVIEW to create data acquisition, analysis, and display applications
- Create user interfaces with charts, graphs and buttons
- Use the programming structures and data types that exist in LabVIEW
- Apply basic design templates and architectures for your applications
- Experience with writing algorithms in the form of flowcharts or block diagrams
- Create and save your own VIs so you can use them as subVIs.
- Create applications that use GPIB and serial port Instruments.
- Read and write your data to files
4. Course Outlines
- Front panel
- Block diagram
- Programming techniques
About D.M.A.I.C Training & Consultation
We are a training & consultation Organization who aim to Provide you with the latest and most proffessional training services in the field of Quality , Engineering and Management and other to get a better Society and human abilities and Effective .See all D.M.A.I.C Training & Consultation courses