- Duration: 14 Hours
- Introduce participants to the process of laundering and the financing of suspicious transactions and stages of each wash.
- familiarize participants with the methods and means of money laundering
- the definition of participants the policy of the client bank acceptance and customer identification.
- introduce participants to identify the customers and beneficial owners identity for natural persons and legal and banking procedures Messaging and how to check them out.
- familiarize participants with the cases that need special care in addition to the due diligence requirements.
- familiarize participants with preventive measures for financial institutions.
- Definition of the process of financing money laundering and financing of suspicious transactions.
- statement stages laundering and the financing of suspicious transactions laundering operations.
- sources of funds for each of money laundering and financing of suspicious transactions operations.
- ways and methods and means of laundering and the financing of suspicious transactions laundering operations. due diligence and care for special requirements.
- customer acceptance and customer identification policy.
- definition of the policy of KYC and purpose of the automatic classification of the degree of customer risk-related policy laundering and the financing of suspicious transactions Wash.
- identification of customers and beneficial owners identity for natural persons and legal persons and correspondent banking procedures.
- due diligence own categories procedures Customers Mrtfie risks.
- To familiarize the participants on how to update customer data.
- To familiarize the participants continued on how to control banking operations.
- risk of money laundering.
- The role of banks in financing and anti-money laundering suspicious transactions.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses