The Key Performance Indicators Masterclass provides participants with an in-depth synthesis of key performance management trends and practices. It focuses on the essential tools and techniques that must be implemented for a successful performance management architecture.
- Develop an effective KPI Performance Management Architectureby accessing international best practices in the field;
- Adopt a rigorous approach by getting updated with the latest trends in working with KPIs;
- Improve your performance measurement efficiency by practicing a variety of techniques to ensure the best KPI selection process;
- Work withspecific tools that will help you implement a KPI Management Framework, by receiving 10+ templates used in working with KPIs;
- Access an innovative learning experience based on a 3 stage educational process
What will I learn?
- Apply best practice techniques for KPI selection;
- Identify solutions for overcoming the main challenges in setting targets;
- Structure the data gathering process;
- Perform an in-depth KPI results analysis.
About The KPI Institute
The KPI Institute is the global authority on performance through Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs!
It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates several research programs dedicated to performance management, strategy, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators. It operates smartKPIs.com, an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
It is dedicated to identifying best practices, trends and challenges impacting the field of performance management today and therefore operates globally on three main pillars: Research, Publications and Education.
The KPI Institute specializes and offers training courses and advisory services on the following topics:
- Strategy Management and the Balanced Scorecard System
- Performance Measurement and KPIs
- Performance Improvement
- Employee Performance and bonus systems
- Data Visualization
- Data Analysis
- Supplier Performance
- Customer Service Performance
- Strategy Dynamics
- Performance and productivity in life outside the office
Over the last years, the team has:
- Documented 7,000+ KPIs from 16 functional areas and 25 industries;
- Developed over 150 KPI Dashboards and Balanced Scorecards;
- Assisted over 28,000 organizations in finding solutions for their KPI needs;
- Reviewed 1,000+ performance reports from 125 countries;
- Trained over 2,500 participants from 40 countries on how to work with KPIs;
- Referenced 30,000+ resources (books, articles, performance reports).