- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Top and senior executives in charge of independent business units.
- Heads of knowledgement management initatives in large and medium corporations.
It would be beneficial if the corporations sponsor an inter-functional team of senior and top managers.
- Develop an integrated and comprehensive perspective of knowledge management as a strategic function.
- Identify the strategic contexts of knowledge management and the role of organizational structures and processes.
- Discuss the frameworks, techniques, and the nature of IT support for managing knowledge.
- Delineate the role of innovations in knowledge creation.
- Raise and resolve issues in knowledge protection for sustaining competitive advantage.
- Provide a platform for sharing experiences in knowledge management.
- Corporate and competitive strategic context of knowledge management.
- Types of knowledge and the challenge of knowledge management
- Design of KM centric organizational structure, culture and processes.
- Role of Information and communication technologies.
- Knowledge management and sustainable strategic advantage
- Corporate innovations and knowledge creation
- Knowledge protection and issues in Intellectual Property Rights
- Measuring the effectiveness of knowledge management.
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses