Course detailsThe centrepiece to any party, the cake is the epitome of a theme but what is the significance of a cake at a kid's party? You will discover how 'the cake' has become so important and the variations of cakes you can create, with the Kids' Party Cake Business Course.
It wouldn't be a cake course without them... recipes! We provide you with detailed recipes of some mouth-watering and enticing cakes. Use these and You will already have a competitive edge, with an excellent range of products to offer and some unique ideas for different birthday cakes. You will also learn about theming and pick up some tips that will ensure every cake you make is flawless.
One very important part of creating an exceptional cake is the decoration. The Kids' Party Cake Business Course guides you through using practical and professional decorating techniques, including Buttercream Techniques, Frosting and Smoothing, Templates, Lettering and Blocking, Layering Focal Points, Lettering and Filling Empty Spaces, and various types of Border Piping.
With cake making and decorating skills learnt, the course takes you through the practical aspects of setting up your business. You will learn about the registration, licenses, and insurance paperwork that you need to have in order to be recognised as a legitimate business. To distinguish your business from the competition You will be guided through creating a unique business identity and You will be shown how to put together a business plan to keep everything on track.
The Kids' Party Cake Business Course takes you through what you need to be aware of when setting up a workplace, including its design and construction and the supplies, ingredients, and equipment You will need. You will learn important information about food safety, proper personal hygiene, and food safety training from the Food Standards Agency.
In all of this, you must make sure to look after your most important asset - your customers. The course will teach you the importance of continually exceeding customer expectations and the ethical values and practices that will help you to maintain great customer relationships. You will also learn how to set prices that customers will be willing to pay, based on the various elements that make up your business and your product offering.
To get your name out there, the Kids' Party Cake Business Course provides a number of tips and tricks to promote your business, which will generate more customers and increased revenue. It also provides some quick-fire tactics to ensure repeat custom.
- Module 1: The Importance of Cake at a Kids' Party
- Module 2: Cake Recipes
- Module 3: Cake Decorating Techniques Kids Will Love
- Module 4: Getting Started With Your Kids' Party Cake Business
- Module 5: Fundamentals of Starting a Kids' Party Cake Business
- Module 6: Understand Food Safety
- Module 7: Meeting Customer Expectation
- Module 8: Pricing the Cakes
- Module 9: Promoting your Kids' Party Cake Business
- Module 10: Tips and Do's and Don'ts
- Module 10: Tips and Do's and Don'ts
About Centre of Excellence
Where E-Learning Becomes Life-Changing!
Centre of Excellence is recognised worldwide as one of the leading online training providers, with hundreds of thousands of learners having gained vital skills and qualifications online via our Centre.
Our aim is to help you to achieve excellence in every area of your life via quality distance learning training courses. Whether you're looking to learn a new skill, to gain a qualification for a new career or to start a new business, Centre of Excellence can help you to achieve your goals and get to where you want to be.
- All of our courses come with full support from our dedicated team of tutors in your chosen subject field always on hand to help you complete your studies with us.
- We provide a state-of-the-art online learning platform where you can access your course materials 24/7 across any device.
- Whether you decide to study from home, from work or from wherever you choose, there are no deadlines for completing your work so you can study in your own time at your own pace.
- With over 1000 different flexible courses to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something to fulfill your needs