- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 3 Days
- Call: +971 4 2753473
Most markets and industries are operating in an increasingly aggressive market space. For many, the option of further reducing price to compete is simply not an option. Survival in today's market place relies on many more elements than price alone. One must be able to brand themselves and their products and services to survive. If it's not possible to compel, it won't be possible to sell. This course will explore how to manage accounts to maximize their potential, how to influence prospects and how to win and retain key account business.
- Practice how to grow sales volumes and key account business effectively and successfully
- Learn what really counts in the sales process and understand how key account decision makers are inspired to make their own decisions
- Understand the importance of personal as well as product/service differentiation to win the business
- Develop strategies for managing "difficult" and "demanding" clients' behavior
- Learn how to engage and compel your key customers to buy in
- Learn techniques to negotiate, influence to win the business
What is a key account?
- Identifying the market place
- The elements of persuasion
- Creating compelling communications
- Branding the offer
The buying model
- Buying psychology - what influences the buying process?
- Short and long term buying cycles
- Decision making processes
- Identifying and satisfying objective and subjective needs
- What is added value and why is this so often confused with reducing margins?
- Identifying value drivers
Securing appoin tmen ts
- What to do and what to say?
- Managing nerves
- Dealing with gatekeepers and blockers
Maintaining client engagement
- The fact is that many decisions take months to nurture - learn how to manage contact cycles creatively
- CRM template development
- What is negotiation and why is a state of non-negotiation so often confused with buying signals?
- Trial closing
- Establishing the ground rules
- What to do when negotiations stall or break down?
- What interpersonal skills are needed?
- The elements of successful relationships
- How to nurture profitable relationships?
Customer audits and referrals
- 6Networking and gaining referrals and introductions
- Securing feedback and further insights
- Gaining more business via problem solving
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
Sales and Negotiation Related Questions
I'm a civil engineer but with work experience in the sales field. Can you please guide me on whic...
Unanswered //Dec 25, 2017 Sales and Negotiation, Sales, Marketing and PR