- Locations: Somerset West Bay Doha
- Duration: 3 Days
This course will help participants to understand the various aspects of key account management which starts by putting a plan for acquiring and building the relationships with business clients. Good account management of organisations can aid differentiation among competitors. Account managers have the responsibility of understanding and employing professional account management skills for account acquisition and retention.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the Key Account Management principles (KAM) in a business context
- Clearly define the role of the Account Manager as a focal point in the organisation
- Propose ways for forming a motivated team to fulfil KAM’s requirements
- Discuss the importance of KAM to the business
- Predict cleints’ current and future business requirements
- Develop a Key account plan that matches clients’ requirements
The course is beneficial to participants who are new or have experience in managing key accounts and want to develop a structured approach to growing business with their key accounts. It is also good for sales managers and everyone who has connections or is expected to have relationships with clients
- This course will use interactive training methods of a combination of lecturing, case studies, group discussion, exercises and video-base learning.
- KAM and 80/20 rule
- KAM process starts with selection
- Analyse your Key Account business
- Develop a strategy and manage your Key Account
- Understand your client’s organisation
- Focus on your Value Proposition
Skills required for KA Manager and the team to include:
- Time Management
- Marketing, Selling and Customer Service
- Team Formation
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses