- Fees / Price EGP 16,065
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations 16 Moustafa Refaat St. Block 1137, Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
The Junos Security (JSEC) course covers configuration, operation, and implementation of SRX Series Services Gateways in a typical network environment. Key topics within this course include security technologies such as security zones, security policies, intrusion detection and prevention (IDP), Network Address Translation (NAT), and high availability clusters, as well as details pertaining to basic implementation, configuration, and management.
- Introduction to Junos security platforms
- Security Policies
- Firewall User Authentication
- SCREEN Options
- Network Address Translation
- IPsec VPNs
- Introduction to Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- High Availability Clustering
- High Availability Clustering Implementation
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses