- Fees / Price EGP 10,710
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations 16 Moustafa Refaat St. Block 1137, Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
The Junos Intrusion prevention System Functionality (JIPS) course is designed to provide an introduction to the Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) feature set available on the Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateway. The course covers concepts, ideas, and terminology relating to providing intrusion prevention using the SRX Series platform. Hands-on labs offer students the opportunity to configure various IPS features and to test and analyze those functions.
- Overview of IPS Functionality
- Initial Device Configuration
- IPS Terminology and Concepts
- IPS Attack Objects
- Scanning and Reconnaissance
- Blocking Evasion Techniques and Denial of Service
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses