- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
- Getting acquainted with personal traits (characteristics) of a leader.
- Using the methodology of emotional intelligence & successful leader awareness of personal needs & desires.
- Defining of self-behavior organization through different situations, ideas & attitude towards others
- Establishing effective interrelationships within a work group.
- Acquiring skills of managing work groups.
- Studying & defining leaders' delegation methods.
- Defining & developing strategic thinking frame work.
Part (1) : Personal Leadership
- Effective Relationships:
Part (2) : Team Leadership
- Instilling The Coach in Me
- The Leadership Challenge
- Empowering The Leader Within
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Strategic Presentation Skills & Public Speaking
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses