Each organisation is unique and of course each organisation’s journey is different. However, through the years we have understood many common features of these journeys and we have gathered some key practical steps that all organisations can consider.
During this training you will learn to identify where you are on your journey to excellence, where you would like to be and how to get there. At the end of the course, you will better appreciate what is required to set out on the journey, not just in terms of tools and techniques but also in cultural development.
What’s in it for you?
- Understand and use Self-Assessment as an improvement tool
- Develop a roadmap for your organisation’s action plan
- Discover how to prioritise improvement actions
- Develop a plan to engage people within your organisation
- Learn about tools and techniques to improve performance
- Understand EFQM's Levels of Excellence
- Recognise the cultural aspects of Excellence
What our Members say...
"This was a very useful experience.Youhelpedme understandwhat it is all about"(Efie Kontou, teacher, HAEF).
"This was a very well designedand professionallydeliveredcourse. The material was useful and pitchedat the rightlevel” (Leo Vegoda, Human Resource Manager, ICANN).
About Creative Technology
The Royal College of Radiologists
This certificate leads to the specialty of clinical oncology and clinical radiology
throughout the United Kingdom. Its role is to advance the science and practice
of radiology and oncology.