- Duration: 3 Months
- Writing Skills.
- Business Etiquette.
- Getting Along In The Workplace.
- Discuss your writing challenges.
- Learn how to make your writing clear, concise, and correct.
- Improve sentence construction and paragraph development.
- Identify some ways to make your writer simpler and easier to read.
- Learn about a tool that can determine how readable your work is.
- Develop effective business letters for tough situations.
- Discuss e-mail etiquette.
- Develop an appropriate writing style and format for your letters,business cases, and reports.
- Recognize standard ways of documenting materials.
- How to make your writing clear, concise, and correct Types of words and when to use them.
- Using inclusive language.
- Seven ways to simplify your writing.
- Sentence and paragraph construction.
- Business letter formats.
- How to write a report or proposal.
- How to write a business case.
- How to write a request for proposals.
- E-mail etiquette.
- Documenting sources.
- Finesse introductions-from shaking hands and using eye contact to remembering names.
- Dress appropriately for every business occasion.
- Feel more confident of your business communication in every situation.
- Use your business cards wisely.
- Perfect your handshake.
- Gain that extra edge that establishes trust and credibility.
- What You Will Cover:
Getting Along In The Workplace
- Understand what conflict is and how it can escalate.
- Recognize the five most common conflict resolutionstyles and when to use them.
- Increase positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills.
- Develop effective techniques for intervention strategies.
- Strengthen staff trust and morale.
- Become more confident of your ability to manage conflictsto enhance productivity and performance.
- The positives and negatives of conflict.
- Types of conflict.
- The Johari Window.
- The five stages of conflict.
- Your conflict resolution style.
- The Communication Funnel.
- Questioning and listening skills.
- Seven steps to ironing things out.
- Facilitation skills.
- Setting norms.
- Making an intervention.
Preparing Your CV
Preparing For Job Interview Techniques
Pc- Knowledge & Using Programs & Applications
Accreditation & Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education
- Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma / University Degree
- Basic Math Skills
- Good English Skills
Course Examination Language:
About Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses