Job aids are simple inexpensive tools that have been used for a long time to support human performance. They help in increasing efficiency and improving consistency of performance on the job. This one day course will help participants to design job aids that facilitate improved performance.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- List advantages of job aids
- Breakdown the job into functions and tasks
- Decide on whether or not to use a job aid for a particular task
- Determine design requirements for a job aid
Who Should Attend
- Anyone that needs to develop his/her skills in developing job aids.
- Job Breakdown
- How to Decide Whether or not to Develop a Job Aid
- Procedures for Producing Job Aids
- Design Requirements of Job Aids
Course Prerequisite (s)
- The training is in English; therefore participants are required to have an adequate knowledge of the English language.
- Explanation in Arabic language will be available if needed.
About Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS)
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses