- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Location Lebanon
A newly created program by the Schweser Institute, the Junior Investment Analyst (JIA®) program was introduced to provide candidates with the profound skills they need to excel in the investment industry. It aims at upgrading students and employees’ skills in Finance and elevating them up to the standards required by their jobs and therefore at helping the certificate holders in achieving the career path they aim for.
Benefits from earning a JIA® certificate
Stand out from the crowd
- Differentiate yourself from other graduates and postgraduates.
Boost your professional profile
- Drive your career and professional experience forward.
Gain priority when applying for jobs
- International and local companies will give you priority when hiring for their finance related positions.
- The JIA® program provides its participants with a one phase study process that will end with a professional international certificate.
- The JIA® study materials are designed to be accessible to a wide range of audience regardless of specializations or business sectors.
Less demanding prerequisites
- The JIA® program is less demanding in terms of prerequisites, making the JIA® more suited for a wide range of professional levels.
- The JIA® program is an ideal choice for those who are considering the CFA® designation. The JIA® will provide its participants with the perfect foundation in their quest for the CFA® designation.
Prelude for other professional certifications
- The JIA® certificate is an ideal start in terms of professional education. JIAs can successfully progress to other specialized curriculums such as CVA® (Certified Valuation Analyst), CMA® (Certified Management Accountant) and FRM® (Financial Risk Manager).
Who can enroll in the JIA® program?
- Candidates wishing to enroll in the JIA should have a university degree or be in the final year of the bachelor’s degree program.
difference between the JIA and the CFA
Covering almost 60% of the relevant material in CFA® Level I curriculum, the JIA® will provide its participants with an essential yet extensive view of the investment and finance management topics. The strongest advantage of the JIA® is the delivered certificate at the end of the program. The completion and passing of the CFA® Level I program does not provide its candidates with such a credential.
The JIA® program is designed for those who seek a valuable professional certification in finance without the time restraint and stress of preparing and passing all three CFA® levels.
What topics will the JIA® program concentrate on
JIA® study modules
- Ethical Standards
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Portfolio Theory
- Corporate Finance
- Structure and Operation of Securities Markets
- Analysis and Valuation of Equity Securities
- Debt Securities
- Derivatives Securities
- Alternative Assets