Introduction to Programming
The course will focus on the object oriented concepts using the Java technology and will qualify the attendee to be able to develop desktop applications using the java language, also the course can be a prerequisites for any advanced java technology.
- Classes & Objects
- Object-Oriented Programming using java
- Using Encapsulation
- Using Inheritance & Polymorphism
- Abstract Classes and Interfaces
- Exceptions & Exception Handling
- Input and Output in Java
- Threading support
- Collections Framework
- Introduction to GUI
- Java Database Connectivity (JDBC)
The Course will qualify any attendee who has no development experience to be able to write hello world program using java.
- Basic Programming Concepts
- Introduction to Java - environment setup -IDE`s
- Data Types & Identifiers
- Control Statements
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
Java Professional Coding Tips
The course will teach you how to write codes professionally and the best techniques used in coding to be a professional java programmer.
- Best Practices for writing desktop java applications
- How to write clean code