- Fees / Price USD 109
- Duration 72 hours
- Location Online
Java SE 7 Associate Programmer certification adds to your qualification as a Java developer. Knowledge of Java is important, but knowing how to write an efficient and productive code adds to your skills and gives you an edge when you are planning to give the certification exam. You will gain in-depth understanding of Java by examining how objects are allocated in the heap.
Who is this course for?
This course is meant for the beginner or intermediate student. Graduates from other disciplines than Computer Science can take this course as well. Knowledge of any programming language will help.
What will I learn?
- Thinking in objects
- Working with primitive variables
- Using operators and decision constructs
- Using Arrrays
- Using Loop constructs
- Advanced OOPs
- Error Handling
How will Benefit from taking this course?
After the training, students will be able to:
- Use various Java programming language constructs to create several Java technology applications.
- Use decision and looping constructs and methods to dictate program flow.
- Perform basic error handling for your Java technology programs.
- Implement intermediate Java programming and object- oriented (OO) concepts in Java technology programs.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Java technology and the Java programming language.
- Understand basic object oriented concepts such as inheritance, encapsulation, and abstraction. Use and manipulate object references, and to write simple error handling constructs
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.