Introduction to Java Programming
- Stand-alone applications.
- Compiling source code into bytecode.
- Overview of class libraries.
- Declaring and initializing variables.
- Declaring and using arrays.
- Upcasting, downcasting and autoboxing.
- Invoking methods and passing parameters.
- Conditionals and loops.
- Handling exceptions with try and catch.
- Fields (instance data).
- Methods (functions).
- Abstract classes and interfaces.
- Organizing classes with packages and modifiers.
- Composition vs. inheritance.
Building the components of a Java program
- Leveraging generics with the collections API.
- Developing new classes.
- Compiling and debugging.
Developing GUIs, Foundations of user interfaces
- Basic GUI widgets.
- Event-driven programming.
- Benefits of a portable windowing library.
Java Foundation Classes (JFC)
- Creating Swing components.
- Adding Swing components to containers.
- Arranging Swing components using layout managers.
- Dialogs and message boxes.
- Registering event handlers
- Inner classes and top-level classes
Storing and Retrieving Data with File I/O , Java streams
- Streams, Readers and Writers.
- Catching and throwing exceptions.
- Formatting text output.
Files and directories
- Reading and writing files.
- Creating, deleting and renaming files.
- Obtaining directory and file information.
Working with Relational Databases , JDBC database access
- Leveraging the JDBC API.
- Choosing database drivers.
- Connecting to a database.
Improving performance with prepared statements and stored procedures
- Submitting SQL statements.
- Retrieving and processing results.
About IT Sharks
We_They has a Great Expertise, with deep Knowledge of fundamental in IT Training Courses, They offer excellent opportunities for everyone, whether you’re at the beginning of your career, or if you’re already a professional looking to enhance your qualifications. No matter where you are professionally, We_They are tailor made to fit your needs and fill the gap betTheyen higher education and job markets.
We_They Vision is to be a leading IT Training Centers, They aim to providing trainee with the skills needed to find a job in today’s market. And offer an excellent opportunities for everyone, like you, to realize their dreams.See all IT Sharks courses