The Java Programming Language course give you a solid foundation for programming with Java. This course is ideal for programmers interested in adding the Java programming language to their list of skills, as well as those preparing for the Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer examination.
- Create Java technology applications that leverage the object-oriented features of the Java language, such as encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Execute a Java technology application from the command line
- Use Java technology data types and expressions
- Use Java technology flow control constructs
- Use arrays and other data collections
- Implement error-handling techniques using exception handling
- Create an event-driven graphical user interface (GUI) using Swing components: panels, buttons, labels, text fields, and text areas
- Implement input/output (I/O) functionality to read from and write to data and text files and understand advanced I/O streams
- Create a simple Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) networked client that communicates with a server through sockets
- Create multithreaded programs
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses